** Congratulations to all the winners of the 2019 Awards. **
The third annual Government Counter Fraud Awards took place at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre in London on 13 February 2019, following the Counter Fraud 2019 conference.
The Awards are open to all counter fraud teams and individuals from across the UK public sector, including those working in local government and central government agencies and departments.
The Awards recognise exceptional achievement and innovation in fighting fraud and corruption in the public sector. They showcase the skills and professionalism of the individuals and teams working to protect public funds.
- Outstanding Collaboration
- Outstanding International Collaboration
- Innovative Approach to Sanctions and Redress
- Excellence in Fraud Prevention
- Excellence in Raising Fraud Awareness
- Outstanding Proactive Detection
- Government Counter Fraud Team of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to the Government Counter Fraud Profession (GCFP)
The Awards are hosted by Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) Counter Fraud Centre, the National Crime Agency (NCA), the Cabinet Office and City of London Police. If you are keen to boost your brand’s profile and network with leading figures from across the public sector, we have a number of sponsorship packages available.
Your chance to shine
Protecting public funds from fraudsters is highly challenging, heroic work. The Awards are a great opportunity to celebrate your or your team’s skills, innovative thinking and collaborative working. We invite you to share your success and inspire others from across the public sector counter fraud arena.